To actually have any use for writing tools and writing methods, you need to - well - write. Regullarly. Thus, the challenge:
- write 5 days a week
- at least 100 words on single topic per article.
- worry about quality once you have something to worry about
- delete articles deemed unworthy after one month.
Advice from lifehacker:
- Research or strong points are not necessary
- Delaying an article with the belief spending longer will make it better usually just means it won’t get written
- We should fear not publishing articles, rather than fearing the bad outcomes of putting something out there
- When I have a strong connection between writing and my higher level goals and purpose, it’s easy to write
There, this is the one for today.